You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DEWBERT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: If the whole
organization attacked, then theres no doubt the lone wolf would lose eventually, but in a one on one situation it should be pretty even.

Clans have a monopoly on this game. Playing without a Clan seriously detracts from what you can do. The collectivization aspect of gold --> loans makes sense. And so does the aspect of some shelter - i mean not being attacked by those of your own Clan. And the one advantage of not belonging to a Clan is that you wont be targeted as much for the CBR.

But donating exp doesnt make any logical sense. Why does belonging to a Clan allow you to do this? I dont really know - but if you can with a Clan, then you should be able to without one. So i like the 'Sage' idea. --unless someone can explain why belonging to a Clan enables you to donate exp

Another disadvantage is no 'free' healing. I say 'free' because it costs Plats. Lone Wolf's should have a similiar option on the Overview page, or somewhere in Westland (Business Zone? Docks?). The cost would be greatly reduced from the regular Clan price. Or maybe you could pay in advance. You put 10k on your 'tab' and then you dont have to pay when you get to the Wizard. While you are there he will also say something like "You still have x amount left on your tab."

Currently though, the game is tilted much in favor of Clan play, and i think there should be more variety.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 13 2008 11:08 pm EDT
Last updated: June 1 2008 07:44 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: