You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Naberius Crane

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Some ideas on Classes and Races
I'm new, so i dunno much about the mechanics of this place, but the first thing that sticks out in my mind is how the character classes are limited to the traditional few.

Maybe two or three more. Different ones, with different skills, and also a variety of weapons to compliment the new character classes.

An example would be a Ninja character, and one of his skills could be an agility boost, and later a double attack.

another might be a class based on the Chemist from FFT. One of his skills could be to use food during a fight to restore HP or wisdom even. That would certainly make food a bigger part of the game as i have seen it thus far.

OR you could add a whole other dimension to the game by enabling players to choose a characters race in addition to the characters class. that way each race can have special skills, advantages in certain areas of game play, and so on.

An example of this would be the Dwarf, could have better odds of finding ore in the mine, and get a slight bonus when strength training, but a disadvantage in agility. Also he would get a slight bonus in token from mining an outpost. Humans could be better at fishing, and Elves could be better at something else.

just some thoughts from a Newb with plenty of fantasy RP experience.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 29 2008 03:18 pm EST
Last updated: April 9 2009 12:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: