You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Darth_Vader

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Darth Vader's Journey in Dark Warriors Chapter 4
With The Riderz nearly squashed to over half of their original numbers, I have a feeling that they won't be able to rise back in a position of power on this world. My hunt for any Rebel Sympathizers will continue on this world until all of them have been destroyed.

With that, hopefully I will be returned to my own time. One can only imagine how the war is fairing in my own time. With the destructing on the emperors beloved Death Star, the Rebels actually have a chance at winning the war against the Empire if I am not there to destroy them. As soon as I get back to my own time, I will dispatch Spy Droids all over the Galaxy to find the new hidden Rebel Base.

My captured Slaves have started the creation of my New Death Star, very hard with out the proper tools and equipment but it will be done. With my knowledge of the plans and my ability to use the Force, we are creating everything we need. Since this is a primitive world, there has been no space craft to go to other planets yet, so I do not need my Death Star to be a space worthy craft. The new Death Star, now named Clan Destroyer, will be a mobile weapon capable of launching anything I deem necessary, whether it be rocks, to rotting corpses of my enemies, The clans of this world will fall, one by one

Time Posted: December 4 2008 04:07 am EST
Last updated: November 2 2009 08:59 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: