You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Masuvius

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tribute to Godess Athena
LOL reposted for the joy of everyone from elsewhere:

The lovely goddess Athena with sword in hand (yes that does have a double meaning) has killed me once more, yay for them. I don't actually care that i was murdered needlessly in an act of pure viciousness that probably had Stalin saying: "thats a bit harsh!". No its not this that annoys me nor is it the picture of her (which just between you and me looks like a low class s&m street walker).
These things don't annoy me at all its more the deception, for I maybe foolishly thought that a goddess was a woman. the goddess Athena however is a man .. Yes thats right a man!! Also the goddess Athena is the greek god of wisdom who was also reputed to be forgiving and merciful.I however have through careful detective work and a number of visits to Ruben have concluded that this god is infact not merciful, or forgiving. Leaving me to conclude that this goddess is an imposter and as such i have notified the serious fraud office who have promised me if i ever call them again they will immediately arrest me. Which we all know is code for: "we will look in to it."
So good people i say goodnight but beware of this fraud who was last seen tucking something suspicious into her undergarments..

Time Posted: March 5 2009 04:02 pm EST
Last updated: November 3 2009 05:16 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: