You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Vengeful_Lust

[+1] [-1]

Subject: R.I.P Lothario...
I'm not sure if anyone did anything in memorial to him, so I would...
It's sad news to those who do not know, but Lothario, Craig passed away on April 27th after long term health illness & struggling.
He wasn't the type of man who'd complain about his pain or what he was going through...in fact, he was one of the strongest people I had ever known.
It's amazing, how someone you never got the chance to meet face to face, could touch your life in such a mind-shattering way & leave sketches of lessons, meaning, & life within it even after they've left.
Craig & I became close due to common interest & communication on an intellectual level that most people couldn't comprehend. That's why we just bound like glue so quickly into a strong friendship, despite our age difference of 20 years plus.
We were the closest for the longest time, he was one of my very first friends that I met when I came here. I can still remember him posting his little literature lines & us trading back & fourth between mail for hours & hours until the inbox list continued full down the page.
When I had a problem that no one else could understand with open eyes, I could talk to him about it & he'd be able to offer help with deep insight to make me feel better about the situation at hand.
After a long time of being good friends, we had gotten into a fight. A stupid fight, which lead to us not even speaking & even fighting for a while, which resulted in both of our gaming accounts getting in trouble, but, after a few months, somehow; we ended up back to talking again, & forgiveness wasn't too much to ask. We were closer than ever, & we knew each other better than anyone else could.
Craig went on camera once, & for the first time, I saw that kind man's smile. His eyes lit up like he put every bit of energy he had in his body into it, & his smile was that of comfort.
Sadly, again, we stopped talking, stopped speaking, due to a deep, painful conflict that distanced us from the other. We'd still hear from the other occassionally, but not the same anymore. Then, it seemed that Craig started taking visits to the hospital more & more, & couldn't get on, so even his closest friends didn't hear from him...
I didn't hear from him...
Until I was informed of his death.
When I read the mail, my entire being shattered & somehow I felt guilt, sorrow, & regret.
Regret that my last feeling toward him, was of anger, & regret that I didn't get a last word to him.
When I was sick, & going through kidney surgeries & problems, he was THE person who went out of his way to try to get in contact with me to make sure I was okay...
I'm sure that many others can say that he was a great, helpful person....So this is to him...
Craig...Lothario...
May he be in heaven with all of the most beautiful broads that he could ever dream of (lol), & may he rest in peace...

Time Posted: May 22 2009 01:02 am EDT
Last updated: June 6 2009 05:26 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: