You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mr_Business

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well its like this
Mr. Business: Camping at low levels makes you only look strong to newer people. all of that .03 or .05 gains from training could be .117 or .111 but if you chose to make things hard on yourself be my guest but remember, ill be back. anyways continuing.
After gaining levels, its not even about someone that camped longer then the other, its about 1. money they put in the game and/or what you investing your gold/ap in. a lot of low levelers don't believe that high levelers fight usually are 1 shot 1 kill. one with more agility wins. but anyways....

Perseus : "I was just refuting your statement that "The amount of gold in the game can run out if everyone buys plat from the plat shop", which is patently false, and quite frankly a little ridiculous."

Mr. Business: - dude that wasn't ment to be taken seriously as "it might happen". I was stating that yes everone can start buying plat from the shop and not sell and plat finders dont sell to other. It could happen because its an option we have. In other words, it technically can b happen but its like a 99.999999% chance that it'll never happen but theres nothing false there. (check yourself)

Perseus : "As for leveling up, it is something that will happen if you play this game and don't use elements. It's unavoidable. However, the wise amongst us choose to do it slowly and maximize our training gains."

Mr. Business: Don't get me wrong, i camped for 10 months and only started leveling when the mystic forest opened up because i seen the golden opportunity. 40 levels in two day without paying a dime. I'll let you make your own decision but i know that I was in a position with my high amount of max nrg to make gains with pg while adding everything else to agility. it was a win for me and even know it is.

Perseus: "Why would you willingly become a weakling by leveling fast?"

Mr. Business - the great beast gets stronger as you do. Can you kill the great beast without using any skills or mushroom? Thats what i thought. watch who you call weak, chump...

Mr. Business: ......did NOT know who you was talkin to......

Time Posted: June 4 2009 06:08 am EDT
Last updated: June 4 2009 06:15 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: