You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

White_Lotus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My comment on playlist.com
Wanna know the truth? He was the one who were raped. Constantly. It started with his father, who never acted as a human being would do to his own children.
Then when he became famous at a very young age, newspapers and television started to throw shit on him and they had done that till he gave it all up yesterday.
He had suffered all his life. He was extraordinary because he was able to rise above those who had constantly tried to supress him and his art.
They failed with him. If any of you think he was weak, I suggest you study his life and what he had to go through. Then you will know that if he was weak, he would have been a one hit wonder, like all the other supressed one hit wonders. Then you will know that anybody else would have quit the industry much sooner. Then you will know HIM.

No. He was raped by all his haters, who were always jealous of him because they knew exactly they will never reach up to such a great man and artist.

You are immortal, Michael. I know you have found peace, which you have deserved from the beginning.

My comment here:

You can't be THAT ignorant to believe the LIES of the media. They lie to us all the time. I never believed the stuff they made up. Their sole intention was to destroy an artist of great fame and success.

Time Posted: June 26 2009 03:54 pm EDT
Last updated: June 27 2009 06:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: