You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Saint_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: does
it take physical evidence to prove God exists? if you know your science well enough, then you know that scientists say that after the big bang, it was only a sliver of a percent of a chance that mankind would exist. but would you rather believe that, or believe that an omniexistent, omnipresent, omniscient, omniloving God made us? to tell you the truth, i question God even now. I've cursed at him. What i thought was that we had no purpose. we are just pointless mistakes that happened at a random time in some random place. but the difference is that when i knew God, he made sense and things turned out for the better. my dad is divorced from my family and he harrassed us and almost killed my mom and my sis. we almost lost my house. my mom started over spending money we didn't even have, but God changed her. God saved our house and God safely took my late dad out of our lives. we are happy and are facing lifechanging challenges, but eversince we had God, we had nothing to worry about. my main point is that when you have faith in God, you will prosper. I don't see things happening for those that worship frickin buddah, or allah, or just go on there own. the difference is that people with God have differences in their lives that we can literally see.

Time Posted: July 7 2009 12:43 am EDT
Last updated: July 11 2009 01:11 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: