You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin The_Lady_Thief

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Contest/Game - The story book
Heya guys I was bored so I thought we could all play a game!! Here is how it goes hopefully it will solve my boredom as well as everyone else's

The game: The story book

How to play:

I am going to start us off and basically the way you play the game is one person writes between 20-50 words of the story. You read the previous lines posted by the person before you and continue on the story. You can write what ever you like as long as it somewhat follows what was said before. I want you to be funny, grusome, aggressive, happy, sad....anything you want so long as it fits in the rules of course

The rules:

1. You can only post once two people have posted after your last post i.e.

Lady_thief
anna
laura
Lady_thief

Any posts that go against this rule will be deleted.

2. All entrys MUST be kept clean and within game rules for example....no sexual referances, no racism, no foul language...etc etc...Any posts that go against this rule will be deleted.

3. We will go as far as 200 entrys any posts after this will be deleted.

4. Be careful of insulting players...it is not fun or nice....just keep all within the game rules....Any posts that go against this rule will be deleted.

5. Dont be stupid about it all just Have FUN!!!

The Prizes:

Now for the best part!! PRIZES

There will be a varity of prizes for the game...

1. Prize for being the 200th entry - 1mill gold
2. Prize for the funniest entry - 1 element
3. Prize for the most participation throughout the game - 2 sapphires
4. Prize for the most emotional entry - 2 Helix
5. Prize for the biggest twist in the story - 2 Helix
6. Prize for the best overall entry - 2 sapphires

See you guys there are going to be great prizes so participation will be worth it

Be sure to make every entry fun and exciting!!

At the end I will put all the entrys together and we will see how the story pieces together.

Will it be funny? Weird? Silly? Perfect? scattered? It is all up to you and the reading of the finished product I have no doubt will be halerious XD

So get posting and enjoy!!!!!

The_Lady_Thief

Time Posted: August 10 2009 12:04 pm EDT
Last updated: August 29 2009 07:12 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: