You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

CalvinKlein

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i think
silence means a lot more than what you think... if no one have responsed your post is because no one gives a "pickle".... no one care to beat "the great beast", we care to fight, so we don't have a score like this:

Level: 440
Max HP: 2,075
Total Battles: 229
Total Won: 21
Total Lost: 208
Win Percentage: 9%
Last Killed: LORD ATHANON
Last Killed By: Dr_Manhattan
Referrals: 0

AND THE MANY TIMES OVER YOU HAVE RESET YOUR SCORE!!!!

in total how many times have u died??? like 2 million???

let me ask you something... if u think you are so strong, why don't u kill me???.. ohhh i forgot, im out of your range... if u don't realize we camp to remain strong, not to new players, but to everyone!! and to try to achieve a real score, like old proud players, not people who only logs in to go into the forest and trap and fish... y would anyone play this game if u don't get the fun of slaughtering people???

i do believe you are so desesperatly hungry for attention that the only place you can spam your thoughs is in games, and even here, we dissagree...

you are the only one talking and putting pressure to people to level, and u don't realize you are the only one who cares... you are alone...

and you will remain, dead, and alone...

ps: you talk about defeting the great beast without "non ultra"... and u are quitte a spender yourself....

ps2: for the record, i don't care about your ideas... i just don't like people spamming...

At your services, CK!!

Time Posted: August 11 2009 01:18 am EDT
Last updated: August 15 2009 08:08 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: