You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

PsychoDad

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Short Hi-Lo story
1. What is Hi-Lo?

Hi-lo is the number game in Local meeting every 12 hour reset. All players can play it,if they have enough gold in hand. The ''mission'' is to guess the number Witch Gwyneth thinks of. The number she thinks of is at least 1 and max 99999.

2. How to play Hi-Lo?

You play Hi-Lo by typing /answer number (example /answer 12345),and Witch Gwyneth (in other words,the server) tells you if the number she thought of is lower or higher than the guess. Each guess is 500 gold,and you must hold it in hand. The player who guesses the number she thought of wins and gets 3 options.

3. What are those options?

The options are
1. Choose a box - box 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5,to choose one just type in the number 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. There are many small prizes,here are a few examples.
1 AP
3 helix
5 subscription days
10 platinum
Empty box
There is much more.

2. Gamble - Go for the gamble game,type in gamble with a space before it,and you will get a spin on a wheel,you need to be very lucky to win something,because winning on the gamble is very rare,the prizes are:
30 Ultra subscription days
Clan creation pass
25 AP
Very good prizes,but hard to get.

Skill game - Go for the skill game that is maybe even harder than the gamble,type in skill with a space before it to start the skill game. Witch Gwyneth will pull out a card,and will tell you the number of the card,you must say higher with a space before it,to guess that the next card is higher than the previous card,or lower,with a space before it to guess that the next card is lower than the previous card. These are the prizes you can get. (correct me if I'm wrong about this)
3 elements
15 sapphires
25 helix
30 subscription days (normal subscription)

4. A few tips
1. Before taking gold from your bank,go to Westland -> Elite palace and suicide on one of the monsters,so a player doesn't kill you and steal your gold,if you beat the Elite palace and you can't suicide there,suicide on a stronger player.

2. Before clicking on anything/refreshing the page,wait at least 45-60 seconds,since its the game reset,the first minute is still laggy and will make you wait,I wait for 1 min and I get in Local meeting first sometimes.

3. If you want to stay alive during reset,make sure that you take less gold than the 10th player on Wall of Fame gold in hand,since most people steal from the top 10,but I recommend going to Elite palace or suicide on a stronger player before taking gold from your bank.

4. Take at least 15000 gold if you're dead.

5. Don't be the first one to guess,wait until the other players type in some answers so you can start guessing while close to the number you need to find.

6. Make sure that you keep one tab open in the bank,one in Elite palace to suicide,and one in chat.
Good luck on the Hi-Lo each reset!

Time Posted: August 15 2009 06:31 pm EDT
Last updated: August 30 2009 12:04 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: