You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

KakuzuLuna45

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i have...
it was very scary....
City: Toronto, Ontario
I dont consider myself a Psychic, but i felt definite energy in three of the rooms. it was very nerve-wracking watching the compas do 360's and 180's when i was standing completely still.
i felt energy coming from the basement stairs, as if somebody was beckoning me to follow. i went down the stairs and entered the kitchen...I swear to god i saw a patch of mist by the table. I stood there for five minutes getting a feel of the room, but whatever had lead me in there had left. i turned around to leave and i heard a creak. i whipped around and i...i swear to god the rocking chair was moving. it was really scary! i also felt energy in the dining room, not just one presence, but several. O_o'' the scariest moment was by the sister's bedroom.
i walked by the bedroom door...and i saw a lady wearing a white gown in the corner of my eye. when i looked, she was gone. Suddenly my compass made a ticking noise, and when i looked at it, the bloody arrow was pointed behind me!!! but when i looked, nothing was there. i placed the compass on the gate that separates visitors from the room, and i looked at the needle. the arrow was doing 180's and 360's as i watched, and i heard something that sounded like breathing behind me. Someone, (or someTHING) clearly wanted me gone. so i said "whoever is here with me, please, let yourself be seen....or heard."
After i said that, i heard sound of feet shuffling behind me.now...i have been to several haunted places before, but i have never experienced this much activity in one area in a long time. I instinctively looked over my shoulder to see if there was something behind me, and i saw a faint patch of mist by the foot of the attic stairs. I was really scared. I left the area and was halfway through the door when i realized i left my compass behind. reluctantly i returned to the house to get it. When i entered the house i heard a faint rattle of a gate being shook gently then a clatter from upstairs, directly above me. shocked, i went up the stairs and i found that my compass was on the floor. I picked it up, and left. When i looked back at the house, i swore i saw an old man staring at me through the curtains of the second floor.

Time Posted: August 16 2009 07:16 pm EDT
Last updated: August 22 2009 05:50 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: