You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Big_Bad

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Likely to cause offence ...
Let me start by saying after only a week since the updates I'm already bored of players pissing and moaning about 1 thing or another - "outposts are rubbish I want my plats back...", "theres no fishies ...", "subbies too expensive...", blah blah etc etc. Let me be the first to give you all a big fat S*** MY BALLS - you know exactly who you are
It's amusing to me that the worst offenders are the players who have contributed the least to the game , why do you think your opinion means anything? If anything from my point of view as a subscribing stonehut user, its you bastards that have caused me loss more than anything the developers have done with the updates - for example -
Name Gold Owed Platinum Owed Sapphires Owed
Lord Chivary 1,997,493 gold 0 platinum 0 sapphires
Nagisa Furukawa 2,993,393 gold 0 platinum 0 sapphires

425132 Lord Chivary 9 Aug 30
432685 Nagisa Furukawa 16 Sep 8

Now these 2 might come back and the clan might get the gold back... but its not likely! I think every clan owner knows this one, players just switching off still indebted to the clan, thats 5 million out of pocket right now and thats just a small example, its happened plenty before...

With the new 15 million subby price this cant happen - no ones lending the gold for that 1!
This may be an unpopular view but Im happy about it As time goes on this game will be almost exclusively played by paying customers which will improve the overall gaming experience on many levels-

Items Cost for Items Running Total
50 Subscription Days: $10 . 00 $10 . 00

Grand Total $10 . 00 If you wait for an offer you can get it for $5 with 10 free ap

You wait for the offer at $0.10c a day!! Im an english player so thats about 7p max a day (my other indulgences cost me far more, smokes,Rizla, Sky tv, Broadband, mobile etc etc)

seriously if you cant afford 7p a day to play a game that you spend so much time bitchin about in forums then you really are a lost cause. I respect that some players have difficulties subscribing due to international issues bigger than the game but the rest of you are just making lame excuses , stop being so tight and spend some dollars on the game, we might get updates quicker and more frequently then

I could go on but I think Ive made my point for now - feel free to agree/ disagree (you know I couldnt give a toss either way)

DISCLAIMER -If I offended you with my words I meant to

Quote -
"If you dont like it, make your own ****ing games!" - source unknown possibly Oscar Wilde

I stress that I am more than happy with the new updates and that the hard work is much appreciated - looking forward to more

Time Posted: October 5 2009 06:52 am EDT
Last updated: October 5 2009 08:27 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: