You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

meyo

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmm..
Don`t think I do not agree with you on some terms, that`s right that this game was made as a business from the beginning, and i`s logical to think that the ones who pay real money will get stronger, and have a better chance of dealing with all the game has to offer.

I wasn`t saying that there shouldn`t just be the posibility to grow your character if you pay up, so now it is much more harder for new players to become stronger on their own terms, without the use of real money.

Don`t get me wrong, i`ve payed for special deals with real money in this game too, so i know the benefits it brings, but i was just wondering if new players will join in and stay loyal to the game as they once did, if we are pushed more and more to buy things.

Maibe for some, the point of this game is to be the strongest ones in DW, well for me it isn`t, i see no point in beeing Nr. 1 if you haven`t got anybody to challange you then, for me it`s more important to have fun playing, and once in a while have the sence of pride because I manage to do something that I couldn`t do before, like the sence you got when you managed to defeat the Elite Palace for example.

So I fear that this sence of pride with yourself is much harder to achiev than it once was, and I don`t mind paying to get there, but not if it means getting months and months of special deals and to see no effect to my goal.

My point was that, it takes all the fun from the game, when you know you are strong, and tryed your best for months to be that way, even if 50 people can kill you, it doesn`t matter, that`s the point of the game, but even after your hard work, you can not even touch the challanges the game trows at you.

The problem is that the dificulty level of the game may have been raised too high for some players to reach it.

So don`t place me in the category of the players that complain about every single thing that`s new in this game, there are many things i loved before, and many new ones i`m starting to like and apreciate, but there are also some things that may need to be a little less chalanging then they currently are, and some of them should stay as they are, so that even the old ones can still have a scare when they go in the forest and find themselfs beaten by some monster.

But it should be taken in mind that not all players have went the same way on this, and won`t stand a chance at the big wall around the Dark Forest, for example.

Sorry for complaining, if you still think that way .

M.

Time Posted: October 8 2009 04:24 am EDT
Last updated: October 8 2009 08:07 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: