You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dramel

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Here's the thing
I do agree with everything you are saying Big_Bad, however I don't think it has to do with the dark forest being too hard or your stats not being high enough.

I have not been into DF yet, at least not at over level 100, so I am rendering an opinion based on what I have seen and believe is probably happening here. I think that once you reach level 100+ the DF creatures stop having fixed stats and start behaving more like the Jiger Vyran in that they all mirror your stats.

The real problem here is one of stat alignment. There has been a fundamental change in the NPC portion of the game. I don't stand a chance against the Jiger or Beasts guarding the orbs because my strength is too high in comparrison with my defense and HP. That means I have to make a change in how I apply my AP going forward.

Agility and Stength used to be the most important stats in this game and that still applies to the Ven, however it no longer applies in the realm of NPCs. I do agree that this makes the game considerably more challenging, especially for those at high level since it has now become considerably more difficult to gain AP through leveling.

While this is unfortunate for some players, I would say that this change was nessesary, for without it, those of us who spent money and built up great stats would have little or no dificulty against NPCs in the game. Everything has become more challenging, but it is not impossible to overcome. It's simply a matter of figuring out how to get your stats and skills set correctly.

Time Posted: October 8 2009 10:32 pm EDT
Last updated: October 9 2009 06:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: