You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shakti

[+1] [-1]

Subject: What i know best
is -

Dire hit :
is interesting as an anti-pickpockert skill. you should be able to win that skill by killing the tobodragon in the red lobster quest. (it's 250 sapps level 15)... It doesn't do much damage, but each time it hits it takes away 20% of your oponent's strength. (you lose 5%). But if someone pickpockets you with this on, by the time you push them out of the 80-100% health range, they usually can't attack you with much strength because you took over half their strength away.

Stone Tomb:
Level 30/ 250 sapps traps your opponent for 12 turns - if you can't kill them in 12 turns you weren't going to anyways. But... it misses 40% of the time. Misses tend to cluster in the same battle.

Slow Mind:
This is very popular - it's level 10 / 30 sapps
It raises your attack/defense a little and decreases your opponents.. If you can get a couple in at the beginning, it can really change the battle. I dislike it because at the higher levels attacks are usually over in less than 4 turns.

UED:
level 75/ 500 sapps - this is basically a stronger version of unleash. Functions exactly the same, but does 5 hits instead of 3 - 40% more damage.

Black Magic:
lvl 50/ 500 sapps
This isn't popular at all because it takes a lot of wisdom. I like it because it does damage, increases your agility and never misses. But like i said, need alot of wisdom.

The Flaming great beast is a total waste of sapps - don't even bother.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 3 2009 03:33 pm EST
Last updated: November 29 2009 11:39 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: