You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Vengeful_Lust

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The 2012 crap is a HOAX & I'll explain why.
A Mayans do NOT predict the end of the fucking world. This is a misconception made up by a bunch of ignorant retards who do not know how the calender works. 2012 marks the end of a Calender cycle or an era for them. Our calenders even have a point where this happens. So does the Chinese calender & many others that have existed in history. THAT IS IT.
I also have to make note that people say that the Mayans were the most intelligent civilization...but if that's the case, they didn't even make it to the supposed "time" of the "end." Something wiped them out way before the end of the era in 2012.
Now, people who believe that it's going to be some astrological collision because of some completely ridiculous theory about planetary alignment need to STFU & read something.
You can actually look into sites & shows that display the current planetary alignment. It's no where NEAR close to possible for the planets to being ligned up in a straight line in the next 2 years. AT ALL. Even logical scientists state this.
All of the assinine behavior over these unreasonable beliefs are so laughable. It really makes one sit back & shake their head in distaste at how ignorant humanity can be.
Just saying.
Now, even if by some small chance the planets DID line up completely; what do you think would happen? They are not even CLOSE enough to each other to cause some "magnetic catastrophe". The sun, Earth, & Venus have come close to being lined up several times before. No result such as has come from those events.
Now, for idiots who want to try to point to earth quakes & weather changes & say that those events have to do with the 2012 theory; are you COMPLETELY out of YOUR MIND?!
I mean seriously...have you EVER tried to educate yourself? It's like freaks who blame all of this shit on global warming. Another giant bullshit hoax. Every hundreds of thousands of years; the poles begin to shift as the planet tilts more & more on it's exis. This is caused by a magnetic pull of the poles. What the shifting of the poles causes is planetary changes like weather shifting, & shifting of the plates in the earth which cause earth quakes like the ones we've seen happening now in places like Haiti.
It has happened before. This planet is older than recorded & as humans; we've survived ice ages before. We are built to adapt. Some places are weather & do not have the same structure to withhold things like earth quake damage as well as others. So the people in those places die in mass numbers. Let's look at California which has had earth quakes countless times. It's not a place of poverty like Haiti. The structure of buildings & foundations are built stronger to withstand things like that to a better degree. Call it human selection or survival of the fittest. It sounds sad, but that's the way it is.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm pretty sick of the retarded 2012 stories.

Time Posted: April 29 2010 02:19 pm EDT
Last updated: May 1 2010 10:37 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: