You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The Conqueror

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Berlock: Quest 8
In World 2, the Berlock - Quest 8 is:
"Take a helix to the Helix Mines in Westland."

When I tried to continue with the quest, I got a helix from Berlock. I went to the Helix Mine, however as my energy was full at that time, I came out (Leave) and went to the forest. Used up by energy in the forest by doing some adventure. Then went back to the Helix Mines again and took the energy recharge in exchange of the helix I had got from Berlock. Then came back to the Berlock and was surprised to see that the Quest No. 8 was still active and not crossed out!

So, I thought, may be I have done something wrong! In that thought, I went to the Helix market and bought a helix for 259,999 Gold. Then, went to the forest again and used up the energy I had. Then went to the Berlock Quest again. I agreed to complete the Quest 8 again and went to the Helix Mines and took the energy recharge in exchange of the helix I bought from the helix market. Then came back to the Berlock again, and was surprised to see that the Quest No. 8 was still active and not crossed out!

Due to the same, I am also not able to complete the Quest 9 and 10!

When I checked in World 1, I understood the in Berlock Quest of World 1, teh Quest 8 is different:
"Join the Dark Warriors Training Lyceum clan."
I suppose, this is where the issue is! In World 2, the Quest is changed, however the code behind it is still not changed totally and so its not working in the right way!

Kindly look into the issue and fix the same!

Live Free or Die Hard,
The Conqueror.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 3 2010 12:41 am EDT
Last updated: June 4 2010 04:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: