You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

VinKristin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well if your definitley not cheating
i wouldnt ignore him...if my gf knew him..i would try to find out how well they know each other...and call back the fren who sent the msg...y would they say someting like that..then ask my gf for comfirmation on what her frend said...if you know ur gf well enough...she cant ever be untruthful to your face...if you love her and her reactions are genuine ..and trust me u shuld know....i would let her know i was contacting the guy to meet somehwere....grab my watch i use as brass knuckles .. meet him and beat the crap out of him..if he is bigger than you...take some frens along...wen ur tired of hitting him...then ask him for his side of the story...beat him until you belive he wont have anyting to do with anyting or yours again

and dude ..y the hell would u give ur gf's friend ur phone #
part 2 of this scenario would be actually talking to you gf about the frens she keeps who she hangs out and who she has innocent conversations with...all this is given the facth that u are not cheating on the girl..

and bro..actions always speak louder than words..and ..there is a reason for everyting..no matter how dumb it can be..and every bit of a rumor started of as a small peice of truth

No Signature

Time Posted: May 23 2010 02:23 pm EDT
Last updated: May 23 2010 02:38 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: