You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_MYSTERIOUS_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: E-Class Guide for Thief
1st step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

As you pass by a building, you notice the sign. It reads 'Specialization Traning' and under the title it reads 'Training Tomorrows Heros Today!'

As you enter the building you are greeted by an old man that can hardly stand up.

Old Man: 'Welcome Traveler! I just opened my new training school here and we teach our students how to achieve an Eminence Class. I can train you to become one of the most powerful players in this world. However it does come with some disadvantages as with all fame and fortune!'

You: 'Tell me more Old Man, How can I become this powerful!'

Old Man: 'Well first you have to have enough experience before you can go into our advanced training. You need to be at least a level 95 to continue.

Old Man: 'Would you like to know more about our advanced training?'

Yes I would

------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: Well, to begin. Nobody becomes a Hero of Great Fame over night! It takes time to learn the skills I can teach you, the time it takes all depends on how smart you are. Usually Mages pick things up really fast.

However, it can take some swordsman days to learn our skills.

Also, once you advance to an Eminence Class you will never be able to attack another player that is not an Emininence Class. After all you will have become a symbol of stature and remain in the public eye. So what do you think, ready to start your advanced training?'

Yes let's start!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: Ok then, Let's just write you down in our book..

Hmm....

I can't seem to find my Book!

We can't start your training unless we put you in our books!

Ohh dear..

Last time I remember, I had it was while Trapping... It could be anywhere by now!

Go to Trapping Wood

SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Umm.. _MYSTERIOUS_ I can't start your training without my book.. I think I lost it when I was trapping. Go check there and return when you have found it.

Luckily i got that book in second attempt !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Wonderful! You found the book!'

*The old man opens the book and you see nothing but blank pages*

Old Man: 'Ok let's put your name in the book!

*He begins to write, very.. very.. slowly*

Old Man: 'So have you decided what kind of Eminence Class you want to be?'

Umm.. you never told me about choosing a class

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: Ohh.. Silly me..

*The old man opens his empty book*

'Ahh yes, there are 2 here for you to pick from. I will try my best to describe them to you. Which one should I tell you about?

Furtive Assassin+25 Strength and +25 Agility)

The Furtive Assassin has similar likeness to the Blackguard Rogue, but She often finds himself in situations requiring more then just agility alone. The Furtive Assassin still lacking in honor enjoys a large reward even for battlefield combat. Her outlook on life is more as a mercenary of sorts, offering Her skills for the highest price. Speed and Strength are Her closest friends in combat and few can match them.

Continue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Excellent, you are now an Eminence Trainee!

I see that it's going to take about 7 sessions to train you completly and You will have to return for your lessons.

Are you ready to begin your first lesson? It's VERY exausting!
Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

You sit down and begin to study the material that was given to you..

After hours and hours of studying you feel a great loss of energy and you can no longer study! You however feel a little bit smarter!

Old Man: 'Great Job! Come back later after you have rested! Only 6 sessions left!
Need to refill your energy atleast 100 !
Old Man: 'Great Job! Come back later after you have rested! Only 5 sessions left!
Old Man: 'Great Job! Come back later after you have rested! Only 4 sessions left!
Old Man: 'Great Job! Come back later after you have rested! Only 3 sessions left!
Old Man: 'Great Job! Come back later after you have rested! Only 2 sessions left!
.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

You sit down and begin to study the material that was given to you..

After hours and hours of studying you feel a great loss of energy and you can no longer study! You however feel a little bit smarter!

Old Man: 'You have completed your training, You have now officially risen to the rank of..'

Old Man: 'Ohh dear what was it again you wanted to be?

View my Eminence Class Options

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Ok here they are again.'

'Which one do you want to hear a description about?'

Blackguard Rogue
Furtive Assassin

Click which class you want (remember that once you become, will never choose other e-class)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Ok here they are again.'

'Which one do you want to hear a description about?'

Blackguard Rogue
Furtive Assassin

Blackguard Rogue+50 Agility)

The Blackguard Rogue is the shadow of the night. Her training involves constant exercise and there are no others that can match Her Agility. The Blackguard Rogue is the type of individual that does not trust anyone else but himself and Her own skills. She laughs in the face of honor and only lives to protect himself by any means necessary. She is rarely found in the battlefield and if She is, then to him it's just for practice. Her questionable fighting tactics are usually looked down upon by other skilled fighters.

If you do not select your class now I will have to re-train you! You can re-trained from your profile page at this stage (before click Train)

!!Warning!! You can ONLY level your character once!
This action cannot be undone.

Train

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Step --- SPECIALIZATION TRAINING

Old Man: 'Looks like you are now _MYSTERIOUS_ the Blackguard Rogue! Let me be the first to Congratulate you for a job well done!'

Old Man: 'Well, it's been fun. But now it's time for you to leave.

Back to City

No Signature

Time Posted: May 24 2010 11:14 am EDT
Last updated: May 24 2010 11:14 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: