You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

mcrmoe

[+1] [-1]

Subject: seafarer
I really like this idea. How would the nets work? Say they catch 5 fish and thus take 5 casts..will all the fish be the same? Also by holding more equipment did you have a specific number in mind? Such as 50% more or twice as much. To put the Seafarer package over the top, ever thought of "special" bait or nets? I was thinking of having nets that would either increase the cost of the fish or increase the experience gained. Something alone the lines of 5%-10% increase, depending on the special net or bait.

The clan tax idea alone will sell both packages, however i don't see much potential in the merchant. Most people simply skip the featured sellers and go straight to the main page.

Another account worthwhile would be something for outposts, especially the mines I am almost positive that if players had the opportunity increase number of mines or amount of tokens gained they would take it. Also with this account you can increase the number of turns and make the cost of upgrades slightly cheaper.

Let me know what you think,
MCRMoe

Time Posted: March 31 2008 03:55 pm EDT
Last updated: March 31 2008 05:12 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: