You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
All I can say is patience. I totally understand that you all feel annoyed and neglected because no updates are coming over here, but you got to understand how thin we are spread. Tom only has one developer working for him (Tycho) because Brett no longer works for OGN. As some of you have noticed, all the OGN games got a new Head Admin except W2 and W1. I've been taking time to train people for the job in order that more of my time can be freed up and there can be a certain amount of delegation being passed around all games.

Now that all the games have a Head Admin I can focus more on W1 and W2 instead of all the games. I can tell you that me and Tom talked about some stuff we want to do to W2 a few days ago. However, I'm not going to set a date for it because even I don't know when it will come in. The current "part" of the rebuild thats being worked on right now is nearing completion and when that is done the plan was to work on the W2 project which will be beneficial to everyone I'm sure.

Now like I said, I will be more available in W1 and W2 now. I still have to keep working with the other Head Admins on the other games but at least I can have more focus on the DW realm of things. In the mean time I will try to get a special to run over here for you guys. Keep your fingers crossed

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: September 19 2010 01:21 pm EDT
Last updated: September 20 2010 01:39 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: