You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

jamechi

[+1] [-1]

Subject: RATE the BEST helper
RATE the BEST helper.. 1 million gold and 1 element to each winner. i will choose 3 winners

Who is the most polite Helper in this Game. who is the best helper in this game. who is the most and best helper. Who is the helper you most trust. and who is the helper who is able to respond to your needs right away....

Note... HELPERS are not allowed to make any comments about any other helpers. Helpers are not allowed to vote for there self.

this is a purely random honesty, which is the best helper you choose in this game make sure your sentence is good, and all can understand. make sure to tell us why you choose that helper what is the reason and WHY.....

prizes will be sent next friday asia time. and just be honest whom you like..

Note ALL is good helpers, but i am asking whom you like. and WHY. your opinion will i wait for
BASE UPON REQUEST... the most voted helper will get 50 MILLION GOLD........ CONDITION THAT IF the replies will reach 100 hundred... so in this part its all the players choice to bring more people to give opinion and to help that helper earn the 50 million gold... you guys have 1 week for this matter, your choice..

winners

Kesh Ree
Subject: The answer is
any player who gives their time to answer posts, give gifts of gold/equipment/etc, thats goes to newbie chat to see if anyone needs help, that writes helpful guides in the public forums.

It doesn't take an orange shield to be a good helper, it just takes a little time and effort.

I expect there are quite a number of great helpers in this game who have no official title at all

Lerajie
Without a doubt - Lyra
Lyra is very friendly and patient, knowledgable and loyal to the game, plus a great laugh and trustworthy friend, plus generous almost to a fault.
She puts up with my foolishness enough and always lets me know when I've gone too far or should calm down, and anyone who can do that without loosing their cool deserves sainthood, let alone gold type goodies!

If Lyra doesn't win this, then there is no such thing as karma, or cosmic justice, and anyone voting for anyone else, well, you're wrong, okay? You hear me??? WRONG!!!!!

Tyber_Zann
I would have to say Lyra_Serafina.
She is always polite to players who are new to DW - and to other players in general - she always tries her best to help others, keeps to and upholds the rules in the Chat, and is often online to offer her assistance. She has a great personality, and is an overall nice person - perfect for being a Helper.

And she's also my girlfriend. She's perfect for that, too.
----------------------------------------------
i have send all there prices just today..

No Signature

Time Posted: October 8 2010 03:13 am EDT
Last updated: October 15 2010 08:54 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: