You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Tyber_Zann

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Answer
So this is a simple but a long encrypted text. I made this so who ever cracks it gets a reward, only the first one so be fast and don’t make mistakes. Anyway, if you are first to crack it you will get two sapps from me and you have to post the whole contents of this message only. By doing that you will be the winner of this game, so start doing the numbers to letters and you will see all this. This is going to be fun to see how long it takes you all to brake it. It’s a simple code, so it want be hard, but I’ll make more so they will have a bigger prize then this one and be longer and the code will not be the same as this simple one. So you will need to be into numbers for this game. It is simple but long so you will need lots and lots of time for these games. I think this should be enough to make a few of you crazy but you will like the prize. Good luck in solving this code, there will be more. Thank you, and this is the code I wanted xaaceawseear, so nothing to do with the whole text just to make it more interesting

Time Posted: November 27 2010 03:17 am EST
Last updated: November 27 2010 03:17 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: