You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lerajie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ...
Mate, you seem a good enough person, should it really matter to you what certain people think? Especially people that probably aren't even worthy of your respect.
I was always told that respect is something that is to be earned, not expected, and those that can't/don't see who deserves it are plain ignorant and are to be merely tolerated.
As long as you are true to yourself and your loved ones, who gives a feck what anyone else thinks? They're the ones with a problem.

The job I'm in now I have to admit is an easy job; sitting on my ass all day in front of a computer and chatting to peeps over the phone. We are there to help people, but occasionally there's the odd person that gives us some abuse, tell us they're not interested, or just simply put the phone down on us.
The way I see it, why should I get down about that? They're the ones missing out.

Life is full of the ignorant and the foolish, but hopefully they're balanced out by those that are open and genuine, and if that's not enough for you, you can always come join me with the mad!
It's fun here

Time Posted: December 2 2011 02:33 pm EST
Last updated: December 13 2011 04:30 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: