You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lerajie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PPI?
Okay, so it shouldn't come as news to anyone to here that banks have been ripping people off, right?
Most people in the UK will of heard about a recent court case where the government has taken the banks and other lenders to court over their mis-selling of something called Payment Protection Insurance.
Well, the government won the case and has forced the guilty parties into handing over a pool of 6 billion* GBP for people to claim back their mis-sold PPI out of.
( * billion = US billion of 1,000,000,000 not UK billion of 1,000,000,000,000 )
Now, seeing as though there is about 60 million people living in the UK at the moment, that means that on average, EVERYONE in the UK is owed 100 GBP!!!

I currently work for a company helping people claim back this mis-sold PPI, something that was added to all sorts of finances; credit-cards (and store credit-cards), loans, mortgages, car-finance and even hire-purchase items such as furniture and electrical goods, even home improvements.

I find it ridiculous that a lot of people that we contact say that they aren't interested in even finding out if they are due a refund, and these people are willing to let the banks and lenders get away with their money when these organisations make enough out of the general public as it is.
It frustrates me that people will roll over for these corporations, when it's the people that keep these businesses in, well, business.
It's long overdue that the common man or woman had their chance to claim something back, and stick a finger up at the corporate bullies for once.

I encourage any, every, person in the UK that has has any of the finances that I previously mentioned since the year 2000 (still active or not), to look into seeing if they have been mis-sold these policies, because the chances are they have been and are due a refund or refunds.

Time Posted: December 27 2011 09:49 pm EST
Last updated: December 28 2011 10:44 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: