You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ASHKAR

[+1] [-1]

Subject: An OVerview of a skill i like
The "Parasite Skill' can't be learnt at the Chamber of Wisdom. It is a skill u got to work for in the DF.

I happen to really like this skill, and advise all newbies in the DF to accept the Parasite-finding quest, as it is really helpful. Here are the reasons why:

1. It can do two of the Devious Ridge Skills, which are expensive, but this costs nothing more than wisdom.
E.g, XXX throws a parasite towards YYY! If you have at least enough agility and 17/18 luck, it will definitely hit, and can either cause your opponent to go to sleep (like Ruben's Flute skill, except without failing) for 3-6 turns, or can lower a random stat of opponent by 25%, which is more than Frozen Shield Skill %, and with 100% hit guarantee.

2. It can send your opponent into confusion, and for at least 3 turns, your opponent will keep hitting himself for damage, depending on your strength and opponent's defense. Very Useful

3. It costs nothing to buy, just simply complete the parasite quest in DF, and u will automatically learn it.

all I'm trying to say is, new people REALLY need to get this skill, as it is very useful and helpful in battle

Time Posted: March 12 2012 10:30 am EDT
Last updated: March 12 2012 10:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: