You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well ....
... like i said there .... the clans that participate, must give and entry fee if you will, a value that we decide is right and just for everyone to put in the bag.

After we gather that, the point of this is to hold the best position in the scores in CBR/CPR ... if only 4 clans participate here, only those clans will be looked at, measured between each other ..... like I said above, so the ones that don`t put the fee in the bag, won`t be taken to notice.

So if we are 4 clans ... we just look at the scores, see who is doing the best job, who is highest in the official rankings, so that clan can be named No. 1 and so on to the next.

The pot we gathered will be split among the participant clans, in the order I mentioned before, or depending on the number of clans, it might be different, what even will be decided then, that is fair for all.

So no one leaves empty handed, just a little short of what they put in to be exact

The exact entry fee must be decided first thing after all the clans that decide to participate.

At the moment there are just two:

Dragon Riderz
Darkblades

The entry fee will also be split in two, one for the CBR and one for the CPR, if the winners of both are the same, they will get their share of things.

So if every clan puts in, lets say, 1 bil each .... it will be split in half, 500 mil /clan for CBR, 500 mil / clan for CPR ..... in that way things don`t get complicated.

If we have 4 clans at 1 bil each, that would be 4 bil in all, split in two, 2 bil for CBR, 2 bil for CPR.

If the % I mentioned earlier are kept, for the CBR part, for example, we would have:

800 mil for 1st place
600 mil for 2nd place
400 mil for 3rd place
and so on......

You do need to keep in mind that this is meant to put some fire under w2 for a change, instead of just laying around ....

Time Posted: March 27 2012 01:09 pm EDT
Last updated: March 28 2012 01:13 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: