You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lerajie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmmm
Can't really see just what I can do to help with the ongoing situation, it's not like I'm here regularly and I don't ever spend on the game.

All I really do is what I've always done; visit chat once in a while, see if there's anyone there (even if I know them or not) and have a chat, maybe a laugh or two too. Was a time when that's all I needed from this game, and I know some awesome people through doing just that.
My complaint is not with the game itself, but with certain people that play it, or more those who don't play anymore.

Thing is with voicing your opinions, suggestions or complaints, is that for as long as I have played, nothing is really listened to, except for criticisms - but they're quickly quashed and washed over and the critic quickly ''persuaded'' to silence (usually with the threat of a ban or jail). Hence why no one has bothered responding to this post, I guess.

I'm worried that this world will just fade away, through disinterest, something that would sadden me greatly.
I wish I did have the answers; I have no complaints about the game, it is now a vastly improved place compared to what it was when I first signed up, so much more to do and get.
It's just a shame that as there has been more and more to do here, there has been less and less people around...

Time Posted: March 30 2012 09:30 pm EDT
Last updated: April 29 2012 06:06 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: