You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alexe

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmm
I thought it was a party here, but i see whining...well, it's ok with me. Still fun, because party in W2 equals whining. ))
I'm glad there's a post that can still gather a few of us, even though if it's only for talking with each other, stating the problems to each other (d**n, it sounds like we'd have alcohol or drug problems ), cause lets face it, it will take a very long time until W2 will get more then this.
Someone could at least come and have fun with us, b**ching around, it would still be better then nothing.
Anyway, Balthy, i hope there will be an answer to your post eventually from an admin, and an answer other then saying we are complaining...psss, admin? Suggestion: "Brothers, you are all messed up in here. Well, lets dress you girls up with some 30 days of ultra, some novice in bug repairing and a pope to hear your confession" would do more then saying we only know how to harass, when in fact i am sure everyone in here prefers an amiable interaction.
But, that's just my stupid opinion.
I'm sure admins will act as it is best...for them, or for us...it doesn't really matter for whom...what matters is that there's a best for someone.

Time Posted: June 25 2012 06:08 pm EDT
Last updated: June 25 2012 09:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: