You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine.

I swear I had one of these posts somewhere around here, but, ahh well, here you go:

Angelis vs. Kronk

1. Kronk creates a triangle with his arms as a giant green glow comes from within. Kronk's rage is building. 540 damage was ripped from Angelis. Kronk also gained 106 agility. [25012 left]
2. Angelis taps his staff and it sparkles. Angelis's magic has increased by 960!
3. Kronk creates a triangle with his arms as a giant green glow comes from within. The triangle quickly faded and the attack missed! [25012 left]
4. Angelis taps his staff and it sparkles. Angelis's magic has increased by 1!
5. Kronk creates a triangle with his arms as a giant green glow comes from within. Kronk's rage is building. 494 damage was ripped from Angelis. Kronk also gained 23 agility. [24518 left]
6. Kronk creates a triangle with his arms as a giant green glow comes from within. Kronk's rage is building. 428 damage was ripped from Angelis. Kronk also gained 45 agility. [24090 left]
7. Angelis clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Kronk! Kronk feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 23971184 damage is ripped out of Kronk! Kronk felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they pass 60% of their stats to you! [DEAD]

Angelis is the winner!

Time Posted: August 11 2012 03:42 pm EDT
Last updated: August 23 2012 07:01 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: