You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alexe

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tomorrow
will be the same, don't worry. And the day after tomorrow, and the day after, and so on and so forth...the reset is on the same path with my LPs.
Guess, as always, everybody is too busy to listen and fix at least the things players are affected by on a high scale and which they mention to the gods. But I still hope. In the same time I know that hope - which in fact is the basis of life considering it is the s**t that sustains it - is a b**ch and well, we must not be surprised about this game either.
Anyway, p*ss on/for you sweet hope...or is it being spelled peace???

P.S.: Soooo, any news about my LPs? Does anyone know if they got in a dark hole? Ok, i can (nope, in fact i cannot, i'm just trying to be nice) understand if they can't be brought back, i mean the ones i already lost because of this bug, but big G or big Z (any name you prefer) come on, do something about the new ones. Do i really have to wait for a new month to be able to make 3 LPs and then get stuck again? I know you can do better than this. You have those beautiful angels around you, please ask one of them to look on the human race issues. I trust your skills cause you are big G, or big Z...whatever. Many hugs and kisses for ya'.

Time Posted: August 18 2012 04:50 pm EDT
Last updated: August 21 2012 03:11 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: