You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Janiae

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Christians
are not identified by religion or what you do in front of everyone. it is my and a lot of people's belief that God is always right. listen. i've been in a similar situation. almost worse. me, my mom, gparents, aunt, and two uncles living in one house were about to become homeless. the one in my family (cannot say who) who paid for everything, was frauded 9 MILLION dollars. the only one paying for water and electricity was only getting 1.5k a month. that was a way of making my family closer to one another. we almost fell apart financially, but God supplied us with more money to keep the house and at the same time he made our family strong. We did that by having a strong relationship with him. you can't expect God to do things for you by just "rubbing the lamp" and having YOUR wishes come true. God isn't meant to be treated like a magic spell of wishes, but a father that maks you stronger in ways beyond you. but i cannot convince you because i am not you. all i can give you is advice and God's blessings. i hope your problems can be solved in the name of Jesus.

Time Posted: July 8 2009 05:12 pm EDT
Last updated: July 11 2009 01:11 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: