You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response.
I agree with you, the system is a little flawed at that part, I don`t think it`s fair either that some players keep the city afloat all month, while others just drift along and get the part of the spoil at the end of the month, practically taking away from the ones that really fought all the time for it.

There should be a system implemented, that gives out the prizes accordingly, to the ones that really did something in there, because some of the ones in the cities have been there for a long time, didn`t log back on for months, and yet they still get a share of the winnings, so when they do come back (if they come back) they find themselves with a load of GC out of nowhere, that doesn`t seem fair to me. This is a group effort and should be done as such.

To answer Turnip`s question about altering the system for the beginning of the month, that has been dealt with, can`t say how, but the joining of cities before the prize is given, should be resolved now .

To answer MaxCell`s post, the rules are already well put in there:

1st place wins 750 GC's
2nd place wins 500 GC's
3rd place wins 250 GC's
from 4th to 14th wins 50 GC's

3000 GC will be spitted equally between the citizens of the winning city

If the winning city doesn`t have that many players in it, then the prize gets divided between those places and the remainder will be split again to them.

So people don`t need to have a lot of energy, and very high stats to have a fighting chance in there, there are many people with stats in the hundreds that do fight there, and might not have the win procentage of the bigger killers, but they do have a good fight.

It`s true that would be better if there where like 10 places prized with more then just 50 GC, so that the ones who do fight, but don`t win that many fights, do get payed more then the others who kill just a few or none.

Regards,

Ange.

Time Posted: August 30 2011 02:46 am EDT
Last updated: August 30 2011 04:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: