You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Vengeful_Lust

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I remember...[Untaimed]
-I remember the first time I started playing here with Shadow & I had come then to be known as xx-Vampiress-xx. Shadow had been in AA & I had joined AA & was actually there for a while.
-I remember thinking my clanmates were loyal.
-I remember being shafted & backstabbed by AA & telling Mc to kick me out, & going to LighT.
-I remember being Queen Dragon Rider of the Ven in LighT & finding a few loyal friends.
-I remember DanBarker being one of my first friends here & when he used to fight every guy in chat just for talking to me or whatever. LOL.
-I remember when Kurt aka Silver aka Valiant & pyromania fought over me in chat, lmao...dorks.
-I remember bashing Stacy aka The_Mistress aka flaming_Mage because we thought she was some creeper pretending to be a chick to pick up people on here...then I remember becoming somewhat of friends with her, lol.
-I remember Lothario.
-I remember Lady Clementine.
-I remember McMoe
-I remember when Scott & Feltash could actually be seen online often.
-I remember causing hell simply by having opinionated, passionate conversations about controversial subjects in chat & how some people valued & respected them, while others were set on making me out to be a bad person & stabbing me in the back simply because they didn't agree with them & misconceiving my intentions to fit their own arrogant views.
-I remember becoming helper.
-I remember becoming staff & actually trying to be fair by insisting rules, but it pissing people off enough to set me up & get me deleted.
-I remember several friends raising hell & arguing with Feltash head on in chat about it & people discussing it for weeks.
-I remember when McMoe was my mentor & made the foundation of how I play today.
-I remember hating Celtica, but then actually talking things through & both of us figuring out that we had the wrong idea of each other & then considering her a friend...
-I remember when LA formed AoA & left LighT, along with ManHands & several others...out of justice for me. =)
-I remember the pathetically hilarious Vamp haters. Dude, this is a game! You don't even know most of the people on here that you've said you "hate" once or twice, but either way remember; it takes just as much passion to hate someone as it does to love them!
-I remember Silver...aka Valiant...aka Kurt.
-I remember Pyromania aka Thomas! <3 The dearest guy a girl could befriend or otherwise!
-I remember Phantom...
-I remember Darna, the guy pretending to be a girl. On that note, I also remember harddrive.
-I remember when LighT was one of the best clans to be in BECAUSE of it's morals, values, & IMAGE of being "family" with it's members.
-I remember proudly standing up for AA when I first joined & it was my first clan... HAHA wow we've all come a long way from THAT time.
-I remember speaking Japanese with Tet in chat...& being told not to.
-I remember making smart ass jokes in chat just to give everyone a laugh.
-I remember when helix were a few thousand gold, not a few HUNDRED thousand.
-I remember when Sapps were cheap! O__O Say what?! I'm old...
-I remember making the name I have now & all of the friends I have from here giving me well over 10,000,000 worth of gold & equipment on my FIRST day! ^__^
-I remember when I had helped Gher create his clan & considered him a friend before he demoted me from co owner after my staff was taken from me.
-I remember Ryoma being staff & standing up for me with Doc Ron when he saw people set me up while I was on vacation, & not caring when he lost his own staff for it.
-I remember meeting some very honorable people here, silly sounding enough, on this game site...lol.
-I remember when the_mistress made dirty jokes in chat & cybered & got banned & jailed...several times, lol.
-I remember forgiving, I remember forgetting, but most of all, I remember a long distance friend. Merfolk.

Everyone is going to have different memories, but those are a few of mine. ^_^

Time Posted: February 1 2009 12:21 pm EST
Last updated: February 28 2009 12:21 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: