You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: To break up the controversy
between Me Prince_Smurf, and likitor. I can see each of uss is a brick wall when bein talked to. We have been very aggresive in our separate beliefs. I'm sorry if I offended anyone of you. I admit I've only been a real Christian for two years. I'm still a baby Christian. I feel it was as if I was reading a book to you without knowing how to read. I shouldn't put more effort in something that I cannot do. I'm still negative with you and u guys probably still hate me. This may seem like a simple forum post, but it just offended me so much to see Christianity being altered from my perspective. I believe it's right, but I just don't want to start more controversy. Anyway, even thoug I hate you guys a little, God will never do so even if u don't believe in him. I just hope he blesses you more than he has me. Just Some advice. Smurf, consult a pastor if you are having a hard time understanding the Bible or have not the right message on what it the lessons are saying. Likitor, don't give up on God just yet, he has more in store for you. With that I wish for no more replys to this post. God Bless you.

Time Posted: March 30 2009 07:26 pm EDT
Last updated: March 30 2009 07:30 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: