You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Why I'm Christian
This is what hit me the most.

When Jesus was in Gethsemene, he was taken into custody for nothing. He was placed against many judges and found no fault. Yet everyone wanted to crucify him. One accusation was that he was friends with sinners. Yeah sure, everyone is perfect. He was cuffed to a wooden plank where he was whipped. These were no ordinary whips. The whips end had fish hooks. Everytime it hit, it sunk into flesh and when pulled, torn off. After that, he was nailed to a cross. These weren't small nails we have now. these were like an inch in diameter. These nails crushed bone. He died after all of this. He then rose after three days. He died for a people who hated him, but he did it because he loved us. He died so we could be free of sin. One sin could give you what he got if he hadn't done that. Only a perfect person could free people from sins. Many say he made a mistake by making us. Unperfect and sinful and he loved us. Many say God is fake and they are better, but they wouldn't die for anybody because of self consumption. God is generous and wants to be with us. Many yearn for good things to make there life meaningful: wealth, relationships with other people, sex, drugs, alchohol, obsession with material items. In the end, it's not enough. God is your eternal supply of anything for he said, "Find rest in me." Many alter Christianity by making new rules: Roman Catholics, Muslims, etc. God loves them too. Turning him aside makes me feel as if someone gave me ererything I wanted, let my troubles go, and I stabbed him coz I wanted to get my own way. This is the life of every non-Christian. We find there is no other right way to go, except through God. I encourage you to feel what I and many people have felt.

Time Posted: April 5 2009 08:24 pm EDT
Last updated: April 8 2009 08:17 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: