You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: missing somehing
in the bible, there was no missing anything. God selected a council to put the bible together. they had guidelines to help them choose which books go where. and yes believing God is like blind faith, but the thing is that his faith actually works for us and he tells us to do things here on earth, but he did something that you and I can't do. he died for our sins and not only that. he ROSE AGAIN. now we can't understand wat he did to get out of hell, but all we know is that we or any other God can't do that. and he's not sitting there bein a lazy ass. he said that when judgement comes, he would bring us to heaven and have a prepared stuffs there. and for scholars, or people that just read the bible to see if it's true. the Bible was written as a letter to Christians. if you read a letter addressed to someone else, how could you understand it?. a real Christian is one that admits he can't do things on his own and has decided to follow God and let him lead his/her own life.

i'm sorry for being wallish again, but wat i'm saying is not based on my human experiences, but is based on the one source of truth which is God. humans are not God-like so our understanding is limited, i just rely on wat i do understand and i don't try to find excuses that God is not who he says he is

btw, if you're alive when judgment day comes and you see that god is real, wat would you feel or say?

Time Posted: April 21 2009 06:28 pm EDT
Last updated: April 21 2009 06:28 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: