You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MAKO

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A SHARK TALE by MAKO
This guy is coming in my diveshop, goes like he is the best hunter ever, need to kill a shark, but no speargun, nosiree, with a knife, like mano to mano,, but there not many sharks around here in these parts, (I killed them all, lol), all but one , a old mean all teeth ugly shark, terrorizing the” RAPERS REEF”, we call him “hung like a bull shark” So I rented this guy some diving gear, a boat, a guide and the biggest knife I could find, and send him off. When reached the site he saw some movement behind the reef, and he plunged his knife in the shark, the shark took a bite out of the knife and asked: For what you come here?, this guy goes like: I`m here to hunt a shark, the shark replied while taking off his pants: bent over the more you struggle the more it hurts, we don`t call it for nothing the rapers reef, and the guy`s like: WTFG he is hung like a bull.
The guy came stumbling in my shop all bleeding and cuts: I need a speargun. So I rented this guy some diving gear, a boat, a guide and a speargun, and send him off, When reached the site he saw some movement behind the reef, he aimed and shot a slear in the shark, the shark took a bite out of the speargun and asked: For what you come here?, bent over you know the drill, the more you struggle the more it hurts.
The guy came stumbling in my shop all cuts and bleeding over the place, ; I need the biggest mother of spearguns you have, So I rented him some dive gear, a boat, a guide and my own big speargun with exploding spearheads, the ones I use to kill whale shark, and send him off.
When reached the site he saw some movement and shot a hole in the shark, big enough to stick a fist in, and the shark took a bite out of the speargun and said, dude!!, bent over.
The guy came in the shop, all blood and cuts,: I need the biggest goddarn gun you have.
So I rented this guy some dive gear, a boat, a guide and my oneman submarine, loaded with a STS torpedo the one I use to kill monstersquid and send him off.
When reached the site, he saw some movement aimed and shot a big chunk out of the shark, and the shark said, you`re not here to hunt, are you little faggot?.

Time Posted: April 22 2009 02:19 pm EDT
Last updated: April 22 2009 05:50 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: