You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Your_Enemy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: seriously?
My father also died from cancer. And for not for one second would I blame God for that. And my step-father is on his death bed as we speak, dying from cancer. Do I blame God? No. And do you know why? Because we are human. We reep what we sow. If God wasn't present with all the problems that are going on in our lives and this world, the world would already be destroyed, and humanity would cease to exist. We create the "problems" you speak of. It isn't HIS job to fix them. If we live through Him in the first place, these "problems" wouldn't even be "problems" to begin with.

Why should you expect God to have saved your father? Ask yourself this. "What have you done for God lately?" I guess He is just supposed to do things for you, no questions asked. Think again.

Just know this. He does love you. Do with that what you will, but He is always right there with you even you don't blieve Him to be.

I miss my father, but God never took him away from me. He blessed me with my father the years I had him in my life. Same with my step-father. And I thank God for having them in my life, and not curse Him for allowing them to die from cancer. Maybe you should thank God you had a father in your life, and for giving you someone who loved you so much.

Time Posted: April 23 2009 11:03 am EDT
Last updated: April 23 2009 11:03 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: