You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

EnchantresNelda

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Alright, that's it... read this and despair!
Last time I checked this game was about killing and getting the most powerful warrior? Now yeah, Tet has a lot of strenght but he doesn't kill under lvl 2, and even I was never attacked by him since my time here and I've been lvl 3 all along.

Helpers recomend new players to stay under lvl 4 as long as they can to avoid the chaos over lvl 5. But those same new players with poor 15 health don't listen and if they get killed that's their own damn fault. And then I think it is very unfair to blame Tet for your own stupidity. I wonder how you even dare blaming somebody else... it's so childish.

New players have no patience, they just want to get up to level 30 as fast as they can. Now I'm sorry to say this, but in this game patience is a virtue, and if new players can't take it then they'll have to learn. Because they have no idea what they're missing.

If those new players would have the patience, stay under lvl 4 and train for as long as they can... then they will be rewarded in the end. They will be stronger and better then those others who had no patience at all. Of course, since you started much later then Tet you will never beat him, but you can avoid him by staying out of his range. He plays on lvl 5, if you would be strong enough you can move up to higher levels and stay away from him...

So yeah, don't blame Tet, don't blame anybody, you should blame yourself for leaving the safety of levels 1-4.

Time Posted: May 6 2009 10:03 am EDT
Last updated: May 6 2009 10:45 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: