You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: have
u given your life to him whole-heartedly? that's when it works. i'm a believer because ever since i became a Chirstian whole-heatedly, things turned in for the better. both my parents got promoted and we are stronger as a family. me and all my friends have prospered and it helped build bonds between us.

God gave us a good brain and we use it daily to process info, but when you start to question God, then that's when your brain starts to make doubts. you look into something that's pointless. when Jesus died, it was all relationship, but many people altered it. you've probably heard of the Holy Spirit. many think of him as a power. that's when they try to misuse it and alter Chirstianity. if u think about him as a person, then you wouldn't want to hurt him or anythin.

if i'm built on religion, u won't focus on God, you will focus on yourself. i kno God made us beutiful and smart, but in the end, we are only human. if u let your brain take control of yourself, then you will generate thoughts against God. all the info u have right now is found on the earth. God wouldn't be God for nothin. his understanding is way more advanced than us.

and btw. The Bible was written in the Bible as a letter to Chirstians. how can u understand a letter not sent to you? if u want to understand what it really means to know God, then give him your whole heart. let go of your own understanding because it will just betray you. that's why religions should be relationship-based because it wouldn't end up as a controversial topic.

many say we are brainwashed and are weak because we don't let us control ourselfs. if that's so, THEN SO BE IT! i'm glad to be brainwashed because in the end, i'll have no end because i'll be with my awesome God for eternity.

Time Posted: May 14 2009 05:00 pm EDT
Last updated: May 16 2009 04:58 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: