You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

EnchantresNelda

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Nelda's Book Of Quotes
I like gathering all sorts of quotes, so shoot me Some of these quotes came from DW players, mostly from w1.

"They say, u cant enjoy water if ur having excess of it, go through a desert and when u find water u'll love it like never before." -- TheMask
"If you want to do big things, you have to start with the little things." -- Cornel Olar
"Life sucks! But if you make something out of it, it's the most beautiful gift in the world." -- Nelda
"Don't search, find..." -- Skalana
"God is a comedian playing at an audience too affraid to laugh." -- Voltaire
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." -- Smurfy
"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." -- Smurfy
"There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there's California." -- Smurfy
If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her way." -- Clown
"The knowledge talks, the wisdom listens." -- Paul_Jr
"War is not about dyeing for your country, it's about making your enemy die for his country." -- Paul_Jr
"Class is dead darling,
It died with the dinosaurs
It traded it's pearls with white wine
For myspace and corona.
Welcome to the twenty first century
Would you like fries with that?" -- Blazze
"The best way to defend yourself from a predator, is to eliminate him." -- Fish_Dragon
"God will have mercy on your soul but i wont." -- General Patton
"Someone said the foolish make mistakes and not learn from them...the smart make mistakes and learn from them...the wise sees others make mistakes and learn from them...But let me tell you this, the TRULY BRILLIANT steals what the wise has learned, then kills them, then takes credit for coming up with the ideas." -- Astraea
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -- Mae West
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it's true." -- BlazeRoarFiamma
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Winston Churchill
"The best armor is to keep out of range." -- BlazeRoarFiamma
"There is but a fine line between love and hatred."
"For the Power of a True Warrior Resides not in His Strength, but in his Friends." -- ArchBishop
"Knowledge is power."
"Nothing is evil by nature, only by choice."
"Find out who you are and do it on purpose." -- Dolly Parton
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back, relax and let the world wonder how you did it." -- BlazinHotHead
"Only a fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." -- Smurfy (although I've heard it before )
"No one laughs without cookies." -- Tetsuo Sekita
"If you can live forever, what do you live for?" -- "Twilight"
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -- Bob Marley
"If life was easy, where would all the adventures be?"
"I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted." -- Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"
"Honor God, love your wife and defend your country." -- "Troy"
"Today I live my life to the fullest, tomorrow it might change." -- Nelda
"A man is not a man if he didn't try to make this world a better place." -- "Kingdom Of Heaven"
"A strong man looks after himself, a stronger man looks after the others."
"Veni, vidi, vici." -- Julius Caesar "I came, I saw, I conquered."
"Life without love is like life without life." -- 0123
"A friend will bail you out of jail but your best friend will be sitting right next to you." -- Nappy
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." -- Shakespeare
"Love is when I write this line for you." -- Lex Potent
"A closed mouth gathers no food." -- Anony
"Fata viam invenient" -- Latin "Destiny will find the way."
"Draw a circle, not a heart, around the ones you love. For hearts can be broken, but circles go on forever." -- Nappy
"I am sympathetic because you are pathetic." -- Amlan
"The only winner in war is war itself." -- DeadlyMetal
"Friendship is when you have two persons and only one chocolate." -- Andreea Verdeata
"No one can make you feel inferior unless you allow them to." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
"Never start a fire in your own lap." -- Anony
"Receiving something which is not earned is as good as nothing." -- Nelda
"Humans fear time, yet time fears the pyramids." -- Egyptian
"There is no price for awesomeness, nor handsomeness." -- "Kung Fu Panda"
"Reality is a concept, not a rule." -- Dravin
"A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies." -- Aristotles
"When the cat isn't home the mice start dancing."
"I don't like to be mean, but yes, I like to be the meanest." -- Amlan

Time Posted: July 6 2009 08:07 am EDT
Last updated: May 2 2011 03:43 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply: