You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

iKimm

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Best true scary story of all time
This is frm my momz point of view and I translated it into english.

So one day back in the Philippines 1988, my great uncle's neighbor's maid cought a very high fever. Then the next few days, she didn't come out to eat, shower, or work.

The owner then barged in to her room to find her staring at the wall. He got mad and screamed "what's the matter with you???!!!."

She turned her head and in a manly voice said "WHY DO YOU CARE?"

He called for an exorcist immediately. My great uncle Romie and other neighbors strapped her down to her bed. The priest and his assistant came in to start.

The spirit in the woman asked still in a manly voice "why are you here?"
Then her head turned 180o and she looked at the 35 year old assistant. "HAHA you think you are so pure being a priest's assistant Kristen??? You cheated your wife. You don't deserve to be in here with this old priest." and yes the spirit knew his name.

all of a sudden, the maid turned her head at my mom and her friends and they jumped in shock.

The assistant ran out of the building crying his eyes out. The priest proclaimed verses and sentences and sprinkled holy water on the maid, but she just laughed.

Then a 4.5 earthquake ran out a 3 square mile radius. When everyone looked back at the girl, she was levitating a foot above her bed. She dropped back and started communicating normaly.

she was sent to the hospital to be treated for her illness. they found that her neck had multiple fractures including a minor compound fracture on the right side.

I swear that this is true. my mom pissed in her pants. this is probably in the 1988 archives in the manila bulliten. this was not for publicity. it was thouroughly investigated and found that there was no scam. this was the only documented one in the philippines, but there were many more experiences. i only know this coz my mom was peaking at the show from 15 feet. haha well ty for readin

Time Posted: July 10 2009 02:23 am EDT
Last updated: July 13 2009 01:35 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: