You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Noobface

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This question
has no direct, basic answer...

In otherwords... the question is logical enough to not have an answer that does not simply appear off the top of the head.

Maybe this is why you don't get an answer from many people who call themselves Christian.

I could pretty much turn the question around and you, and I doubt you would find an easy answer... What if your belief is wrong? What if your destiny is not predetermined? What if you live how you want and appear to live righteously for the most part, and in the end do not achieve the desired, or expected destiny?
Asking "what if you're wrong" is not an impossible question... it is simply difficult because of its limited choice of availble answers. Not every Chrstian will have an answer.

As for me... it comes down to knowing for sure that what I believe is the truth. It's a combination of Faith, Life Experiences, a relationship with God, and many things that go along with being a Christian. I know God has always been there for me. Ive prayed for things faithfully (assuming those things were within God's plans for me), and I've gotten them. The things Ive asked for have not necessarily been materialistic either. I've felt the presence of God in my life, and my eyes have been opened enough to realize when he does in fact work in my life. This is my answer... it is simply what I have experienced, and learned to accept that tells me my beliefs are not wrong.... Now, assuming all of that is not a good enough answer, or that it is still wrong, or no matter what, It just isn't logical enough to accept, then... Well I'd rather live on the safe side, and be wrong, then live on the side of danger and be wrong. Now dont take that the wrong way... my first answer is what I believe. Not necessarily this one. I dont serve God on the off chance that it pays off... but in the end if that's how it will be then it would become a good enough reason.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 11 2009 08:47 pm EDT
Last updated: July 11 2009 08:47 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: