You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Janiae

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tragic news
a good family friend went to his car Monday morning to take something out of his trunk, then a lexus hit him and crushed his thighs. the impact was so huge, that 6 cars in front of his took damage.

he was rushed to the hospital with internal bleeding. the only solution was to amputate his legs. on that same day, he had his right leg amputated.

he woke up in shock, but not knowing that his right leg was cut off for he was heavily sedated. when my mom arrived, he grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go and they both burst into tears.

8 hrs ago from now, he had his other leg amputated. he probably is awake right now and in shock to see his incomplete body.

my family and church are so shocked at this event. there is a pending investigation goin on w/the fbi and police. they pridict that the media will get into this soon.

this shocks us so much because he is one of the nicest calm guys you can find on this earth. so meek and calm, but yesterday, we saw a totaly different side of him. so full of rage, sadness, and insecurity. Please keep this person in your thoughts and/or prayers. i can't release his name because of the level of confidentiality. thank you for taking your time to read this.

Time Posted: July 14 2009 10:39 pm EDT
Last updated: July 19 2009 11:23 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: