You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Crystal_Ice

[+1] [-1]

Subject: terreferme ..
You have some good points but also alot of things to consider. ill start with the good ones. Camping in a way does reeally kill the game because the more people join realize just as you have done that there is almost a no win situation. pretty much any active player that stays online will dominate you unless you level out of there killing range. Its a problem that i have been and still am taking in my own hands by educating players on the benefits of leveling.

There are a few things which you might want to think about. The is great reward for intelligence in this game however its hidden from many eyes because of being told to camp. at low levels, you get pretty much nothing. As you level your character, you begin to get more and more. example. leaves bring sapphires beating the troll brings 10 helix and the loligo caves. subscribers can compete in the jousting for 100 sapphires in 3 different brackets, platinum in the forest goes up every 20 levels. theres alot of wins out there for intelligence, you just have to find where it is. As far as time and money. Every game that you play takes time. This game dosent reset like some other games so Its more about getting in and learning how to become strong. New comers can obtain the sword and armor of a level 21 character with referral weapons. that a free gain right from the start. but its not going to be just given to you , you have to put in some work.

So im with you on parts and on some parts i think you might want to learn about the game alittle more and you will see exactly what im talking about. but you are right. There most definitely needs to be changes in a few areas.

Time Posted: August 15 2009 08:28 pm EDT
Last updated: August 16 2009 04:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: