You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

wendys00

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Wow this is getting hot...
Anyway, i think both side have the right to defend themself, as for admin job more or less i know it ...i have friend on other too....well i know that what admin could do depending on the developer right , if developer granted them access of certain codes so they could do like developer .....
The things i , i know every game have differ attitude, well for this game i know it too well ....
Some other play , they have soft rules and etc,even i playing game where the developer gone somewhere and the admin like very helpless cant do nothing much......
But well from myside of player , i know i am a free player , lower plane , dont pay etc , but the truth is i have been jail too on other .... and find no notice about the verdict except i cant online anymore, but in differ cases in other , they mail me and send me notice to atone...well i know this is life, u find differ things in this world.....

End of word, i play in here to have fun, didn;t we all coz this is a game , whether a gossip game , a fighting game or reffreal abuse games, a noob game, ex prisioner game , free loader game ,etc ,etc ,etc

Time Posted: August 28 2009 06:01 am EDT
Last updated: August 28 2009 11:56 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: