You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Diablo

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmm I have mixed feelings.
I don't think anyone should be punished for what they are.
I have to pay for killing, this is not the way it should be as it should be anyone's right to attack a pro player(level 30 and above).

There is little advancement in a character levelwise, level should be the primary indicator of power. Elements messed this up forever. It caused people to think they would get rid of an attacker if the attacker leveled up, out of their range.

Think of all of that gone, no idle for any character. No camping, only progress.

I understand that it's frustrating to get attacked by a strong player over and over again without any chance of victory against him. But that's not really where the frustration comes from. It's that there is no way to get stronger, only by purchase. Camping proved to help nothing against elements and we found ourselves with no route to show to the new players.

Yes, anyone could get killed over level 30 by anyone. But as it was with camping long ago, people developed their character and started killing others.

The promise of new players could satisfy everyone's need for advancement. But new players WILL leave, without any route to progress.

The high levels of this game lack the critical mass of players who would desire updates for them making this game far better. In my opinion, that is.

Time Posted: October 5 2009 04:51 pm EDT
Last updated: October 9 2009 09:08 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: