You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

dgafbuck

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ethics
while I have only been playing this game for 264 days, I was able to do a lot. In that time I gained over 1000 strength and over 600 agility. Yes I took advantage of the regular subscription with game gold to familiarize myself with this game first. Then I bought an ultra subscription and many elements. My first complaint was that I bought elements that allowed me to level down to level 1. Then without warning to the general players,( although a few special players were given advanced warning and allowed to level down completely), the use of elements was severely compromized. Now with the new updates, although we were given warning on this, the saphires I stockpiled for potgirl use, are worthless for that purpose anymore. These updates are pronounced to help the new players, but in effect they only benefit the ancients and powerful, and lest I forget to mention, they promote the need to invest real money in the pockets of the developers to fully enjoy this game. Therefore as I am only playing to fulfill a clan promise this month I will no longer play this game after the first of November, and wish all of you luck in your endeavors to enjoy a game that is no longer enjoyable.

Time Posted: October 7 2009 06:24 pm EDT
Last updated: October 8 2009 01:25 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: